Services for registered organisations
Organisations which want to learn about and use Patient Opinion at a very basic level, without making use a full subscription, can register with us without charge.
The features available to registered subscribers include:
- up to two named staff may receive alerts and be able to post responses; (one of the named staff should be at a clinical Director level)
- the ability to show if a change has been made as a result of a patient story;
- access to FAQ’s about using Patient Opinion.
Compare the features we offer through registration and subscription.
Organisations/individuals eligible to register on Patient Opinion include:
- NHS trusts/boards
- GP consortia
- Health & Well Being Boards
- Patient organisations & groups
- PCT clusters
- NHS Regulators & Inspectorates
- NHS Commissioning Boards
- Members of Parliament
Registrations must be renewed annually, we'll let you know when yours is about to expire.
To find out more or talk to us about a tailored subscription package, please contact Miriam on 0114 281 6256 or Miriam.Rivas-Aguilar@patientopinion.org.uk