Patient Opinion in the press
Patient Opinion has gained quite a bit of attention in the press, as well as elsewhere on the web.
One of our most recent areas of coverage centered around the production of our Report "In their own words".
Here are some links to newspaper reports, magazine articles and blog posts. Plus a few pieces we wrote ourselves!
- How's my healing? Guardian Technology (external link)
- Voice of opinions: interview with Paul Hodgkin. Guardian Society (pdf, 143KB)
- Adding voice to choice The Economist (pdf, 344KB)
- Second Thoughts. Guardian Society (pdf, 37KB)
- The long tale: public services and Web 2.0. Consumer Policy Review (pdf, 72KB)
- Conversation Peace. Guardian Society (pdf, 58KB)
- Having a web conversation with patients. Practical Commissioning (pdf, 2,687KB)
- Leading Questions: interview with Tim Hunt, mental health lead Guardian Society (external link)
- The Innovation Edge: interview with James Munro Conference: NESTA - The Innovation Edge (external link)
- NHS link with private site shows the way forward for mashups Guardian Technology (external link)
- Patient Opinion mashes up NHS Choices e-Health Insider (external link)
- 'Nightmare' of giving birth on filthy wards London Evening Standard (external link)
- Childbirth nightmares GMTV (external link)
- How the new economics of voice will change the NHS - Paul Hodgkin Independent features (external link)
- Health Committee Report Paliamentary publication (external link / pdf)
- MP's praise for Website Sheffield Star (external link)
- Cabinet Office - Transparency Consultation (external link / pdf)
- Patient Opinion Guardian Advert (internal download pdf, 1,444KB)
- NHS Reaction to online patient feedback is changing Guardian Professional (external link)
- Observer Letters (11th Dec 2011) Paul Hodgkin Letter Published (external link 3rd letter down)