Online feedback from patients, service users and carers offers an extraordinary opportunity for learning and continuing professional development in health and social care.
To help you develop your understanding of this new potential, we have created an online learning module. The module is easily accessible, via this site, to all current subscription members.
What are the benefits of online learning?
Online learning has a number of key advantages:
- Flexible: access the module at any time and any place, via a desktop, laptop, or tablet computer connected to the Internet
- Immediate: no waiting for events, courses or approvals
- Cost-effective: no travel, venue costs, or time off-site
What are the benefits of this module?
This module offers you a simple, straightforward introduction to learning from the online exchanges you will find on Patient Opinion.
It will take you about 40 minutes to complete, and you will receive a certificate on completion.
As well gaining a broad understanding of online feedback, you will learn:
- how to access stories that are directly relevant to your role
- how to respond to, and work with, online feedback
- how online feedback can help you in your professional role