Half-day workshop for Healthwatch
23 September 2013, 1:30-4:30pm
NCVO, 8 All Saints Street, London N1 9RL
Ensuring that the voices of patients, service users and carers are heard - and acted on - is now high on the agenda across health and social care services.
This free workshop for anyone involved in Healthwatch across England will allow you to explore how you and your organisation might make use of public online feedback in different ways.
Key aims of the workshop are:
- understand how public online feedback fits into the Healthwatch agenda
- discuss how public feedback can address the wider issues of active citizenship, empowerment, and ensuring people are heard
- talk to Healthwatches already using Patient Opinion
- explore how Patient Opinion's award-winning service works, and learn more about Care Opinion, our integrated service for adult social care feedback
The workshop has limited places and is likely to be oversubscribed, so be sure to book your place soon. Because of capacity, places are limited to two per Healthwatch.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Programme for this event
Slides from the day
- Introducing Patient Opinion: what we do and why we do it - James Munro, Patient Opinion
- Online feedback and Healthwatch: our plans - Peter Denton, Tameside Healthwatch
- How to get started - James Munro, Patient Opinion
- Care Opinion: feedback for adult social care - Jasmine Ali, Care Opinion
- Where are Patient Opinion and Care Opinion going next? - James Munro, Patient Opinion